Today in England we have a smoking ban.
- Innocent children are being stabbed to death by feral gangs who chase them down the street screaming “Kill! kill!” – but we have a smoking ban.
- Child gangs fight deadly pre-arranged battles with clubs and chains – but we have a smoking ban
- Over a quarter of children have taken illegal and dangerous drugs – but we have a smoking ban.
- Gun crime is rife in our inner cities – but we have a smoking ban.
- You are far more likely to be mugged or burgled in London than in New York – but we have a smoking ban.
- People are being killed in their thousands by filthy Government run hospitals – real people with real autopsies, real tissue samples and real grieving families, not imaginary people produced by fake statistics – but we have a smoking ban.
- The entire population are seized with a new fear, acairasthenephobia , the fear of being taken ill out of hours, which has already resulted in death – but we have a smoking ban.
- Police in crime and drug infested Scotland spend their time looking out for smoking van drivers – for we have a smoking ban.
An excerpt from a most agreable article on TheNumberwatch Site of the great and good Professor John Brignell. All Hail! Read the whole thing...